Join us this Summer at our first annual Marketing Fair!
Location: Community Arts Cafe (Map)
- Expo style marketing related vendors/sponsors. If you’re interested in being a sponsor please email us… there’s still space!
- Three marketing workshops offered by Sawtooth School for Visual Arts and Across the Horizons. Click here for workshop details, times & registration forms.
- Kids events:
- Dance classes by Dancers Edge – so you can network and browse the tables while your kids are entertained! For times, details & to register click here – classes are $5/child.
- “Kids at Work” mini photography sessions by PB and J Photography. Each session is FREE and you will receive one FREE digital image. Sessions will be offered from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. For details or to register for a specific time slot click here.
- Live music provided by Will Jones
- Free professional headshots by Happy Pixels Photography… to ensure everyone looks their best for their professional head shot, Sandy Harper, VP of Across the Horizons and also a Mary Kay Consultant, will be offering FREE touch ups to get people picture perfect.
- Special Lunch Menu provided by Community Arts Cafe (lunch items cost a fee)
- Business card drawings & giveaways
- FREE 30 minute Marketing Consultations with Across the Horizons. These will be offered from 10 to 1. If you are interested in a consultation for your business register online ASAP to hold your place! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8Q6S9BP
- Display of Humans of Winston Salem photographs by Bo Gray & Cindy Hodnett
- Sign up to receive 4 weeks worth of Triad Business Journal for FREE
- Meet, Greet & Video Conference with some cast members of The Moleskin Diary (a movie to be filmed in Winston Salem – visit their Facebook page for details)
This is going to be a great event to build your marketing efforts, gain some marketing & business tips, network with other business owners & marketing professionals and have fun! Make sure to RSVP on the Facebook event as we will post details, updates & offerings there.