Congrats to our Student Blog Winner Kevin Flanagan! Read his blog here. We hope to run this contest again in the fall!
~*~ CONTEST OVER ~*~ Check back soon for future contest.
Given the month of May is the time for ending the college year and graduations, we’ve decided to offer students a chance to be featured as a guest blogger with us!
This opportunity will provide marketing and communication college students the ability to showcase their writing in a professional setting. For those that have online portfolios we will link to them where we list your name.
- Blogs must be written on some topic related to marketing, but can be on anything in the field from public relations to websites or even analytics.
- Keep it professional! Any entry with profanity, slang, racism or anything of that nature will not be considered.
- Blogs must be submitted to Suzy Fielders via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24.
- Each blog needs to be within 350 and 500 words.
- Every student can only submit ONE blog for entry.
- If the blog includes links be sure to provide them in the blog.
- Include first & last name, college, and graduation year at the top of the blog.
- Four students will ‘win’ the chance to be featured on our blog.
- Each blog will be featured on a different Wednesday during the month of May.
- Winners will be selected by April 28 and notified that day. Following those emails we will share on our social media the winner’s names.
- Winners are not allowed to share their blog content until we publish it on our blog site. The only exception to this is if you share with a peer/professor for review and proof-reading prior to submitting it to us – we highly encourage this! Once the blog goes live the student is free to share it via the link or social share tools at the bottom.
We can’t wait to read some great blogs! Good luck!